Sunday, May 16, 2010

Turning 30

On Saturday, I entered a new decade. I have mixed feelings about no longer being in my 20's. I don't feel any different, but for some reason 30 just seems so much older than 29!

Our friends discovered the closest thing to an American type restuarant in our city. It was called the North Shield, which is funny to think that it exists here. So we celebrated Friday night, by going there. We enjoyed some spaghetti and steak and American music. Everything that was played was from the 90's which really brought us back a few years!



On Saturday we celebrated with our friends.

Thanks to Sheryl and Lynn for the pizza, cake, decorations. and all of the planning! It was fun to have friends to celebrate with!

1 comment:

  1. I thought of you yesterday and the fact you turned 30. I decided on my last birthday (turning 27) that I'm only as old as I feel. I certainly don't feel as "old" as 27, so I think you should do that too--if you feel 25, you're 25. :) hehe Glad you had a great day with friends!

    ReplyDelete