Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Sprinkle

My wonderful friends put on a "baby sprinkle" , a term used for when it is not your first baby. It's like a light baby shower. But seriously this was like a "baby downpour"! I was blessed by the generosity of so many.
My friends, Sheryl and Lynn, went all out with decorations and food! It was super cute with all of the brown and blue.
Here is the three of us:


Reed and Asher bopped in during the shower for a few minutes.


Aren't these "W" cupcakes cute?
Baby Wessman will be quite the well-dressed little guy. He got some cute clothes!


I had 3 little helpers that were just as excited as I to see all of the fun stuff for this baby!


Thank you Sheryl and Lynn for all your work into this shower! And thank you to all the family and friends that sent things half way around the world. I wish you all could have been here so I could have given you all big hugs! I truly felt loved and blessed today! Thank you!

1 comment: