Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Cookies

My language tutor and her sister came over tonight to decorate Christmas cookies with Asher and me. We had a lot of fun together. I've been learning a ton over the course of the last year and half about this new culture I live in, as well as their holidays and traditions. It was fun to be able to share a little bit of Christmas with them.



These gals are super creative and made beautiful cookies. Here are some of our very colorful cookies:


The cookie crew:


Asher had a blast helping! He got to stay up way past his bedtime and eat cookies. You can't beat that.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed all of the Christmas and family pictures. Looks like you had a great time with your family. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cookies!

    We received your letter today! I've added your blog to our family blog side bar and look forward to keeping up with you on your blog as well!

    Merry Christmas!

    ~heidi

    ReplyDelete