Monday, April 12, 2010

Special Delivery

We had a special delivery today! Three boxes arrived for us. What a treat. Asher is sporting his new hat and shoes from Nana. He kept the hat and shoes on all afternoon despite a hot head and sweaty feet.


I enjoyed looking through my maternity clothes my mom sent that were stored at her place and getting a few new things as well. I had my own little fashion show for awhile as I tried things on....praying they would fit. This baby boy is growing at a much more rapid pace than Asher seemed to. So I was thankful that I can still fit into everthing!


Much of the stuff on the table were treats, magazines, books for Asher, and other little fun things that you don't find here. They were all from the March Madness Crew. Every year for the past several years we would go to Minneapolis and meet up with the same family and friends on the weekend where there are the most b-ball games on during March Madness. The men all watch games for 2 days and the ladies have done various things including eating out, shopping, movies, pedicures, etc. Needless to say, I missed being there, but was so blessed to feel a part of it from afar.


My mom stuffed in a little cow for Asher that says "Iowa" on it. He looks at it and says "moo"!


Thanks Mom, Karen, Heather, and the March Madness group! We felt very blessed by you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment