Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs

On Friday, Reed was gracious enough to dye Easter eggs with me. It was a special treat for me, because it reminds me of home and we've done it together the last several years. Asher did not join us for the festivities (he was asleep). I think next year he will be at a better age for it. I was imagining food coloring stains all over him this year and it didn't seem worth it.

Reed put his artistic skills to work and was quite focused on his egg art!

Here are the finished eggs:


Asher was quite shocked to see the colored eggs! I was able to get a few pictures of him holding the basket before he got his little hands in.


It didn't last too long before his curiosity got the best of him. Needless to say, the eggs had to be put away quickly after this otherwise they would have been tossed like a ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment