Friday, March 19, 2010

22 weeks

So here it is: a side profile of my ever growing belly. I've realized most all of my family and friends have not and will not see me throughout this whole pregnancy. :( I am currently 22 weeks and feeling pretty good. I have occasional days of bad heartburn, but other than that, I can't complain.



I finally found a pair of maternity jeans here....not an easy find. And my spring maternity clothes are hopefully in a box coming across the ocean soon, thanks to my mom who is storing many of our things!
We are looking forward to baby boy #2!

1 comment:

  1. aw cute!!!!!!! you look like me, and I'm 3 weeks ahead of you...teehee :) Don't worry, I have a friend due with her first baby a week after you, and she looks like she could "pop" already! Prego bellies are so cute :) I'd love to hear your name choices, but I bet - like with Asher's - you're not giving them out yet. :)

    ReplyDelete