Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Face Painting

Asher came home from his first day of preschool looking like a puppy:



He was so excited that his teacher painted his face.  For the most part school is going really well for Asher.  A few tears off and on, but overall he likes all the activities they do.  He gets to play outside, gets cake for snack, and even drinks tea!  Who wouldn't love that?  Well, I'm not sure if most preschoolers would enjoy hot tea, but Asher does!  :)
The other day Asher said he got to drink hot orange juice and loves it.  I was trying to think what that would be.  A few times I've been served here something called orange Tang.  In the states, it would be served cold, but not here.  Hot orange Tang is what I think he is drinking.  The interesting things of living in a different culture.
I've tried to ask Asher if he is understanding anything his teacher says.  The other day he told me he knows all the Turkish words now......hmmmm.  :)  I guess Asher should become my knew language tutor.  It is fun to hear him come home with a few words here and there that they are working with him on.  Hopefully, his little mind is soaking it all up!

No comments:

Post a Comment