Monday, March 21, 2011

A New Park

So it has been about a month since my last post. This country that I live in has blocked blogspot for an uncertain amount of time so I haven't been able to update my blog or see other blogs that use blogspot. But my techie husband found a way to work around this so our computer thinks it is in America. :)

Anyways, my parents came for a visit last week. It was a lot of fun and we really miss them. We had a fun time visiting a new park in our city. This is a big deal for us. Most parks here have pretty old school equipment. This park is pretty fancy for here. It has many plastic slides and a rubbery ground surface. It is pretty tall and has many tall ladders that aren't suited for Asher at this point, but there were a few smaller slides that Asher went down by himself. The bigger ones Reed went down with him.



Asher loved it, even though we went on a very cold day!



A family photo with a random stranger who wanted to hold our children and be in the picture (slightly strange, yet common here!).


We are excited to go back on a warmer day to this park and try out some more slides. More pictures to come of our time with my parents.

1 comment:

  1. That park looks so fun! Welcome back to blogger world. I was so sad when I heard via Sheryl that they had blocked it. Happy to 'hear' from you again. ;)

    ReplyDelete