Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning

We had Christmas together with just our family for the first time ever. Asher doesn't look super thrilled this Christmas morning. :)


He got a Noah's Ark set from his Nana and Popi, that he really likes.



I found Reed a 1000 piece puzzle here of New York City. Reed has enjoyed putting puzzles together over Christmas in the past. He is already done with it!


A sweater from Reed.


Asher got big balloons from his aunt and uncle. Those are sure fun!

All in all, we had a very nice Christmas. We missed being with family, but did what we could to incorporate family traditions here and enjoy Christmas as a small family unit.

1 comment:

  1. Asher's SO big!
    I'm very impressed with Reed's puzzle skills. I want to get some puzzles for Nick & I to do but I just don't know if I'd have the patience for that...especially 1000 pcs!

    ReplyDelete