Friday, October 9, 2009

Birthday by Skype

We are so thankful for skype! Asher has had several opportunities to celebrate his birthday with family from afar.

Asher's opening up a present from Grandpa and Grandma. We skyped with them, Aunt Leatha, and the Arant cousins the night before Asher's birthday.



Asher's Nana and Popi were up before 4 am (Midwest time), so that they could wish Asher a happy birthday and see him open his gifts.



Asher tried on his new stocking cap from Nana and Popi.



A Vikings bib!



My parents were skyped in live for Asher's birthday. My friend, Lynn, held the computer so that my parents could watch Asher eat his cake!

1 comment:

  1. that is so awesome that you got to celebrate via Skype! I didn't even think of using Skype like that! Wow, now I'm really glad for you that you're there with awesome internet things like Skype. I bet your parents and family LOVE it too!

    ReplyDelete